The Best Wedding Caterers in London
If you are planning to get married in London, you never have to worry about finding a good wedding caterer. The city is known for its diversity in cuisines and can be a perfect destination for foodies. Finding a wedding caterer is easy but making a choice may be more challenging than you thought. You can check out any of these mentioned below and book a tasting with them soon:
- The Admirable Crichton: This is a royal favorite and represents everything that is best about British hospitality and cuisines. It is known for hosting world-class events with élan and combines traditionalism with creative presentations.
- Create Food: This can be your go-to choice when you are looking for a high level of creativity. The catering group is famous for its innovative presentations and has been consistently impressing clients over the last three decades.
- Real Cooking: It is believed that tastings here can add to your worries because every dish is finger-licking good. The husband-wife duo of Jo and Dan McEvoy has been dishing out the finest cuisines for years now and you can trust them to deliver the best for your wedding too. Their signature offering is seared scallops served out of a liquid nitrogen bowl.
- Mandarin Oriental: This London-based wedding company provides full wedding services and top-of-the-line catering too. The level of finesse and excellence is hard to surpass and you will surely feel like wedding royalty when you have booked them for their catering and venue.
- Top Hat Catering: This has been consistently in the list of top caterers in the UK. So, you can be confident that this wedding caterer service has enough experience to deliver top-notch services. The company was founded by Mauleverer-Jones, an experienced and hugely passionate professional. Their work looks effortless and they really know how to make original, mouthwatering dishes, like serving Guinness pints with miniature pies, look super easy.
- Moving Venue: They are known for offering a unique mix of contemporary outlook and traditional experience. This catering service draws ample inspiration from UK cuisines and imbibes into their traditional dishes a fair dose of world cuisine influences and modern techniques.
- Rhubarb: This wedding caterer in London is known for coming out with customized wedding menus which reflect the couple’s unique style and in synch with the overall theme of the wedding. For those of you looking for exceptional personalized services and great tasting food, Rhubarb is just the right choice.
- Caper & Berry: This may be a relatively new catering company in London but it has surpassed people’s expectations through its world-class offerings. It is popular for its personalized services and has the potential to impress huge gatherings of guests, no matter how big the crowd may be. It continues to be one of the favorite choices for to-be-wed couples.
- Hand Made Food: This catering service can be just the right one for you if you want to keep it simple but striking. Hand Made Food has been experts in making sustainable dishes, making sure they produce items that are in keeping with seasonal favorites. They believe in using only free-range quality materials and organic ingredients. Even though they may have humble sources, their dishes are guaranteed to be of top-class quality.
Each of these afore-mentioned wedding caterers are guaranteed to deliver excellent services making your wedding day memorable in every way.